DURATION: 6 Hours
Get ready to swim in the incredible Gran Cenote of Tulum, one of the most popular cavern cenotes in the area where you will see stalactites and stalagmites while snorkeling.Afterwards, visit the Mayan village of the area where we will be delighted with a typical snack of the region.
To conclude with a flourish, discover the largest pyramid of the Mayan empire Nohoch Mul and dare to climb it to delight you with a view of the sunset over the jungle. The archaeological site will be only for us while you travel by bicycle.
- Tulum – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday depending on the location of your hotel varies the schedule.
- Transportation with A/C hotel-coba-hotel
- Snorkel equipment
- life jacket
- Snorkel in cenote
- Drinks and Beer in transportation.
- Small groups
- Extra money for souvenirs
- Change of clothes
- Sports shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Children from 4 to 11 years old
- Adults from 12 years old