Duration: Half Day
Visit the largest island of Mexico by a short ferry boat ride and be taken to the family fun park of Chankanaab, where you can swim, snorkel and dive in the second largest reef in all around the world and of course, experience the amazing Sea Lion show, botanical garden that surrounds its natural blue lagoon, live crocodiles and a traditional “Casita Maya” or Mayan house. You can enjoy the Mexican flavors and experience tequila tasting at “La Laguna” restaurant. A must, our next stop will be in the traditional downtown of San Miguel of Cozumel, as known by the locals, where you can walk the picturesque and friendly streets and of course buy those unique souvenirs to remember our magical piece of paradise.
- Monday to Saturday morning from Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya and Tulum, depending on the location of your hotel the schedule could change.
- Roundtrip transportation from Playa del Carmen
- Snorkeling in the sinkhole
- Small groups
- Ferry tickets
- Lunch with soft drinks
- Roundtrip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya
- Cozumel Off-road (30usd)
- Diving (50usd)
- Extra money for souvenirs
- Change of clothes
- Sports shoes
- Children rate from 4 to 11 years old
- Adults rate from 12 years old